Rhino CAD comes alive for GrabCAD designers
You’re a designer and you love Rhino. We get it. Rhinoceros 3D software allows you to create the beautiful, organic shapes that clients adore. You’ll be happy to know that you can now do even more with your Rhino CAD models! They are newly available for preview (and more) in our free, 3D CAD viewer in the Library and in GrabCAD Workbench.
Pictured: Seat 002 with rails by Tom Van Ryn (rendering by Jura Stok)
New things you can do with your Rhino CAD models
- Spin, explode, and section right in the viewer.
- Measure length or radius of an edge.
- Measure distance between faces or points.
- Privately share your Rhino files in 3D with clients and coworkers.
- Add pins, comments, and markup right on the 3D preview.
You should be ready for any design project with free Rhino CAD models at your fingertips in the Library, private collaboration through GrabCAD Workbench and our last post especially for designers, How to win clients and master design reviews. Looking for other tools or resources as a designer? Let us know in the comments!