Last week, we told you that GrabCAD Score Improvements Are Coming. Here at GrabCAD we value quality, communication, and collaboration and we are making changes to prove it. Our GrabCAD Score is shifting focus from activity-based points to quality-based points. What do you find fun, masterful, or educational? Download or like it. Let your peers know that you value quality content, too!
What have we done?
- Removed scoring for uploaded renderings
- Removed scoring for uploaded files and formats.
- New "flag" a member feature (see picture, above).
- Fixed scoring bugs found by the community.
These changes are already in effect and started a few days after we made our announcement. While this change may cause short-term problems, I think each improvement moves us in the right direction for our long-term focus on quality content. We are not finished, and we know that these changes are just the beginning. The GrabCAD Score will grow and evolve as our community does.
What is still in the works?
- Allow users to like renderings.
- Acknowledge model downloads in the GrabCAD Score.
- Make badges more useful and fun.
My goal is to help you succeed on GrabCAD. This is where the world's engineers come to discover, create, and share the best of CAD. We want to inspire quality, community, and collaboration. I would love your feedback! Please send me a private message at grabcad.com/sara.sigel.