We have some good news to share. We are again expanding our team and are looking for a Community/Marketing Manager. Josh Mings will be moving to Community Evangelist postion and we need more forces to answer all the great feedback we are getting from you.
If you feel like this could be the dream job for you, or know anyone who would fit this role perfectly, here are the details of what we are looking for:
- You will be the voice and face of GrabCAD talking with our customers and users, getting their feedback about everything.
- Engaging users, encouraging professionalism and collaboration between engineers.
- Managing GrabCAD content for different channels (blog, tweets, communication for external sites), leveraging GrabCAD branding.
- Responding to the feedback of users via aforementioned channels.
- Choosing guest bloggers, scheduling and delivering content from interesting contributors of CAD and engineering industry.
- Organizing sponsorships and speaking engagements for engineering related events that both GrabCAD itself organises and participates in.
- Understanding and some experience with CAD.
- You should preferably have held any of the positions such as Community Manager, Marketing Manager, Technical Marketer, Customer Service Manager.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing and customer service.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge about web content, social marketing and analytics tool such as WordPress, Twitter, Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge and experience in working with data.
- Working with people in different time zones and geographical locations.
This position is in Boston, US.
And this is us (if you already didn't know).
If you think you are perfect for the job, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you know someone that could be a good fit for the job, hint us and we will reward you.