GrabCAD Unboxes the MakerBot METHOD
Christmas came early this year for the GrabCAD Marketing team. Thanks to the folks at MakerBot, our Marketing team received our very own MakerBot METHOD!
Why are we so excited about this?
Because the MakerBot METHOD prints up to 2x faster than other desktop 3D printers. Not to mention, the sleek design is a nice addition to our Marketing corner at GrabCAD. We also love how the METHOD leverages industry-leading technology, including:
- High quality components like a heated build chamber
- Precision dissolvable supports
- Dry-sealed material bays
To capture our excitement, we filmed an unboxing video where we talk more on the features and capabilities we like:
Features and capabilities mentioned in the video:
- 5" touch screen -- much easier to navigate than a computer mouse
- 21 onboard sensors
- Monitor and print remotely
- WiFi connection
- Easy-to-load Smart spools
- Flat print base and spring steel build
Thanks again MakerBot! We can't wait to start 3D printing.
About the author: (Sylvia Rosen)
Sylvia is GrabCAD's Content Manager. She has ten years experience in writing, journalism, videography, SEO and digital media.
All posts by Sylvia Rosen