Beginning this Sunday, the creator of most "liked" model on GrabCAD each week will receive a 3D Print of his/her model via snail mail
Think it'd be cool to upload your model to GrabCAD and receive a 3D printed model in the mail? So do we.
That's why, starting this Sunday, the creator of the most "liked" new model* (based simply on sheer number of likes from the community) each week will have a 3D print of their model shipped to them. The 3D prints will be small, so many winning models will have to be scaled down.
To be clear, there are five requirements for engineers and their models to be eligible:
1. Model must be 3D printable
2. Model must have an STL format available on GrabCAD
3. "Likes" will be tallied on Sunday, and we will only consider models uploaded in the most recent seven days
4. Your profile must be entirely filled in
5. Model must be posted to the appropriate challenge page (refreshed weekly). The first challenge will be posted on February 5th!
*Of course all models must adhere to our terms of service.
Upload your model to the challenge page (starting Feb. 5th) for the potential to win your model in actual 3D for display on your desktop, bookshelf or coffee table! If you have any feedback about this new exciting service, comment below!