Why do you like using your 3D mouse? How does the superior 3D navigation and two handed work-style benefit you? Is it easier? faster? more comfortable? When do you get the most value? Creating parts? Mating assemblies? Client presentations? If you use a 3D mouse, here's your chance to share your knowledge in the form of a demo video.
It's up to you how you design your short clip, but we suggest you include:
1) Basic introduction (including how you hold the cap)
2) Basic navigation (object and/or camera mode)
3) Advanced navigation (simultaneous use of 3D mouse and 2D mouse, keyboard modifiers, view keys, navigation setting keys)
4) Professional features (hand rest, function keys)
5) Application specific tips & tricks
Visit the challenge page to see the sweet first place prize and read more about the challenge. Submit your entry today.