Manufacturers, toy and gadget designers, engineers who want to push the limits, anyone who wants to share knowledge on making really great products – if you love designing or building physical products of any sort – we want you!
Join our new initiative on Stack Exchange – a Q&A site with members from Communities dedicated to making cool stuff like GE, MakerBot, Behance, 3D Systems, Quirky, and more. Let's address two big concerns in the world of product people: knowledge sharing and attribution. We know that GrabCADrs have a lot to share, so follow the steps, below!
Join the Beta:
- Go to the Stack Exchange maker professionals proposal.
- If you have an account on Stack Overflow, or any other Stack Exchange site, you should be logged in automatically, but if you aren’t, be sure to click “log in” at the top of the page, so you don’t create a second account.
- If you don’t have an existing Stack Exchange account, (or do, and have logged in), click the “Commit” button to the left of the description.
- Fill out the fields in the commit box that pops up. Be sure to use an email you can access; you’ll need to be able to open a confirmation email.
- Once you commit, you’ll be given a link you can use to invite other experts – feel free to share with anyone you think can contribute to the community.
- Important: Go to your email and click the confirmation link.
Remember to spread the product love and share with one of your peers who would make a great addition!