Fusion 360, the next generation integrated 3D industrial and mechanical design tool, is now available through GrabCAD Toolbox, where users can access 3rd party applications that run on GrabCAD.
This move represents the first time 3D design and editing tools have become available through GrabCAD, making sophisticated CAD editing and collaboration tools accessible to users of all sizes and types.
As of today, Workbench users are able to launch Fusion 360 from within Workbench and, after editing the model, can save the model back to Workbench. In addition, all users of Autodesk Fusion 360 will be able to publish to the public GrabCAD Library so Community members can see the model.
What this means for you:
- Powerful CAD editing software without leaving Workbench
- Save changes directly to private Workbench projects or GrabCAD’s public community
- Collaborate on changes in real time with both engineers and non-engineers
Watch our demo below on how to use Autodesk Fusion 360 with GrabCAD Workbench.
Fusion 360 is free to use within Workbench until September, so give it a try!
How to start using Fusion 360
- In Workbench, select a project model
- Click the "Edit" drop-down, and select "Edit in Fusion 360"
- Edit the model
- When done, click "Save"