At a recent event at Inside 3D Printing in NYC, I shared ways GrabCAD helps you take a product concept from its beginning stages to a manufactured design. Learn how you can overcome tough manufacturing and collaboration hurdles. I elaborate on my 5 tips and how our company supports you, below.
Building hardware is hard. But it's not impossible. There are tools and resources out there to help you make the leap. Here are 5 simple tips to help you get your product manufactured that we cover in the presentation, above.
- Reuse CAD models to save time.
- Find talent outside your company.
- Test your concept designs, rework, and repeat.
- Build a network of professionals to advise and support your work.
- Keep your tools agile and your team fast.
Now, go out and manufacture your product! Leave your tips for fellow hardwarians in the comments.