Welcome back everyone! This is the last top models of 2019. Man, the year has flown by! Some of the exciting highlights from the year include:
- The GrabCAD Community reached 6 million members!
- We added Questions to Groups
- We introduced a NEW software that will help you collaborate in 3D printing shops!
And so much more. So, let's end the year with some of my favorite models from this year:
This V12 Engine is such an amazing model. You can tell just by looking at the render itself that the modeler went above and beyond to create this engine. The engineer wanted it to look as realistic as possible.
This is something that I would love to add into my custom car!
Go Kart Chassis
This Chassis is made for a Go Kart; the design is very clean and very basic. This a good start chassis if someone wants to build their own Go Kart and build around the chassis.
This mountain bike has a killer design. I like how the engineer was able to add in the brake cords and chain on the bike; the accuracy is top notch on this model.
Add this to your next project in the GrabCAD Community!
This panda truck is a very well-done. It's definitely one of the best truck models that you can find in the Community. If you look on the grill of the truck, you can even see it says "Panda". I wonder what cargo you could haul with this truck?!
New CNC Machine
This is a beautiful CNC Machine. This CNC machine is made to mill in aluminium. If you look in the post itself, the engineer actually built the machine so they are able to use it.
Can't get enough of how talented the Community is? Revisit our 2019 Top Model series below. We can't wait to see what the Community creates in 2020!
- Cool 3D Robot Models from the GrabCAD Community
- Top 10 SolidWorks Models from the GrabCAD Community Library
- 3D Models Your Father Will Want from the GrabCAD Community Library
- The Top Industrial Robotic Arms from the GrabCAD Community
- KeyShot Renders We Love from the GrabCAD Community
- 13 Halloween 3D Printing Ideas from the GrabCAD Community