The Stratasys and KeyShot design competition committee is proud to announce the winners of the 2021 Gaming Mouse Design Competition. We received over 80 design submissions! That total includes several ineligible, international submissions that were outstanding nonetheless.
The panel of judges for this competition includes designers, mechanical engineers, applications engineers and software engineers from Stratasys and KeyShot. For this challenge, we asked designers to showcase their mastery of design and the new, streamlined design-to-PolyJet print workflow enabled by KeyShot software. Finalists and winners created designs that were best-in-class in the following categories:
- Aesthetically exciting and attractive (including color and texture application)
- Ergonomically practical
- Printable via PolyJet technology
- The best utilization of PolyJet technology and KeyShot software
But that’s not all! These designers also provided the most compelling, written narrative of their design inspiration and utilization of the technology.
To reward the finalists and winners for their award winning designs, Stratasys and KeyShot are pleased to present:
- A PolyJet, 3d printed model of their mouse design to all finalists
- A Stratasys Direct Manufacturing printing voucher for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- A complimentary KeyShot V10 Pro license for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- A promotion in the Stratasys newsletter, website and social channels for all finalists
- A display of all winning designs pictured together in the IDSA INNOVATION magazine
And the winners are:
Stratasys and KeyShot would like to thank all of the participating designers for the time and hard work they dedicated to creating these designs. For the winners and finalists, your designs encompassed a winning combination of creativity, color application through KeyShot, and utilization of PolyJet technology.
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! To see all the design entries, visit GrabCAD Challenges.